we received the dress and the zipper was impossible to pull up.I wrote to them and they kept insisting that the zipper was fine when it left the warehouse (like they would know).

after 7 or 8 correspondences, they still claimed the dress was fine. I told them I was reporting their business practices to the better business bureau. they finally told me I could have a credit of 15.00 dollars to be used on another purchase. they are completely unethical and I will spread their practices to anyone buying any clothing.

please, please if you see this company advertising anything, be sure not to buy. I would like to know their home base. what country is it and if anyone knows, please send me the address.

thank you so much.I will look for your reply on this site

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wedding dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $164. Izidressbuy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Izidressbuy.

Had an Experience with Izidressbuy?

Comments

They are located in Hong Kong.