I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I ORDERED" I told them that the is was not SAGE as ordered..they offered me $10 and discount towards my next order..LIKE I WOULD ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

After repeated back and forth..they 'in a very broken English manner' told me $20 and a discount... "we hope you keep the dress and maybe give a gift to someone"...They insist they MADE the dress just for me and can't receive it.. It clearly is not a custom made dress and it is BRIGHT LIME GREEN....

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Izidressbuy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Izidressbuy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was color, quality, falsely said custome made dress and looks like a poofy ungly prom dress. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Izidressbuy mother of the bride dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Izidressbuy?

Comments